Hi my lovely friends this is your girl Tashnee.V.Mavee. Welcome back to my blog, I hope you like today’s post.
Thank younominating me for this Sunshine Blogger Award. I really do appreciate a lot.
Who is Bassey Etim? She is one of the lovely blogger I met, through blogging. She so kind and knows the right words to say to someone. Her blog is all about her faith and I love everything about her blog. If you haven’t seen her blog please do check it out here!
There are rules to follow for the Sunshine Blogger Award here are the
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What are you crazily passionate about? To have my own label(brand) of clothes and shoes,etc called Tashnee.V.Mavee
- Tell us something we don’t know about you. Oops! I think by now you guys know everything about me.
- What do you do when you are not blogging? Writing a book about my life. Giving ideas and advice to people who need my help on what to wear for their different types of body online and through chats. And am currently searching for a job at the moment.
- What makes you happy and sad at the same time? Putting smiles on people’s face, especially the unprivileged. What makes me sad is teenage pregnancy, this days is getting out of hand.
- What can you say you live for? My Parents, they made me the person I am today. And I owe them my life. Their my role models
I will be nominating the following bloggers:
My question to you guys:
- Since you started blogging what have you learned from other bloggers?
- Who is your mentor?
- What makes you unique?
- What motivates you to blog?
- What are your fears?
- What’s your blog about?
- How do you grow your blog?
- Described yourself in two words.
- Which blogger do you look up to, if you have and why
- What type of music you like
Thank you for stopping by have a lovely blessed weekend