SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
This is your girl Tashnee.v.Mavee, i was nominated again for Sunshine Award.I was nominated by Mariam for this award. Her blog touches various aspects which include fashion, health & fitness, inspiration, poetry, makeup, please do visit here
There are rules to follow for the Sunshine Blogger Award here are the
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
MY ANSWERS TO MARIAM’S QUESTIONS
- Why did you start blogging? . I started blogging as a way to get my opinions and content out there. I have many ideas i want to share with other people and the other reason i started blogging is because i am busy writing a book about journey of my life and to make new friends.
- What’s your favourite movie of all time? .TITANIC is my best movie ever
- If you could give your younger self an advice, what would it be . Everything is going to be ok. You’re going to lose people, get your heart-broken, feel alone, and totally depressed. Nothing is ever permanent, so next time you’re wrapped up in thoughts of how awful everything is – visualize the way you want your life to be.
- Describe yourself in three words . Open-minded, Quick learner, Self-disciplined
- How has blogging changed your life?. Blogging helped me to become more vulnerable and put myself out there more. Blogging helped me to grow as a person and being outside of my comfort zone. .
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? . My Mom, because she is a my hero, a breadwinner, humble, God fearing and not even once i had my mom raise her voice towards my dad.
- What post is your favourite blog post and why .Do i need expensive clothes to fit in, i love this post because i was a victim of peer pressure. when i was growing up i use to think that life is all about buying expensive clothes,shoes and phones. Everytime i use to get my salary the first thing i use to do is give my mom money for feeding and the rest of my salary i would use it for shopping and after few days i was broke, and counting days to the next paycheck. Four years back i decided to change my life style.
- What is the song you absolutely love and will never get tired of .I know the Lord will make a way
- What’s your favourite thing to do in this world? . Serving the Underprivileged at home and around the world, because i have tested poverty and i dont wish it even for my worst enemy. It may not seem much but at least i tried to makes a different in someones life by just giving a helping hand.
- What would you rather do, Read or Watch TV? I am not a TV person so i prefer to read.
- What is most important to you? family is everything to me
- What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
- What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
- Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
- What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
- Can you tell us a little about yourself?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blog
- What’s your best advice for making money online?
- If a kid walked up to asking for your advice and you only had a few minutes to give ‘em your best tip, what would it be?
MY NOMINEES FOR THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
His Perfect Timing – https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/57491330/posts/1509295527
Venorica Marie– https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/63418349/posts/1497800531
Roshonda N. Blackmon-www.justsuminspiration.com
Don’t Give a Jam –Don’t Give a Jam